March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
ovide
Posts: 1513
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Netherlands, Europe
Contact:

Re: Another Euro Shipment coming to California, LMK what to

Post by ovide »

$500 for the complete conversion setup
D Unit
Posts: 817
Joined: May 18, 2010
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: Another Euro Shipment coming to California, LMK what to

Post by D Unit »

How much for those ACS wheels?
ovide
Posts: 1513
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Netherlands, Europe
Contact:

Re: Another Euro Shipment coming to California, LMK what to

Post by ovide »

D Unit wrote:How much for those ACS wheels?
Sorry, the ACT's are $1600, the ACS's (very confusing) are $1000
Last edited by ovide on Feb 01, 2015 9:59 AM, edited 1 time in total.
TonkaTruck
Posts: 332
Joined: Nov 01, 2008
Location: UT

Re: Another Euro Shipment coming to California, LMK what to

Post by TonkaTruck »

Mtech rear spoiler price?
Mike E34
Posts: 63
Joined: Sep 29, 2011
Location: (631) / (707)

Re: Another Euro Shipment coming to California, LMK what to

Post by Mike E34 »

Price for Euro lower valance?

Price for Euro bumpers front and rear?
ovide
Posts: 1513
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Netherlands, Europe
Contact:

Re: Another Euro Shipment coming to California, LMK what to

Post by ovide »

TonkaTruck wrote:Mtech rear spoiler price?
$200
ovide
Posts: 1513
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Netherlands, Europe
Contact:

Re: Another Euro Shipment coming to California, LMK what to

Post by ovide »

Mike E34 wrote:Price for Euro lower valance?

Price for Euro bumpers front and rear?

Set of bumpers is $700
Lower valance is $150
Set indicators and fogs $200
Front bumper bracket set $60

Everything together $1000 delivered in California!
ovide
Posts: 1513
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Netherlands, Europe
Contact:

Re: Another Euro Shipment coming to California, LMK what to

Post by ovide »

Prices added for all the parts:

Headlightset incl. grilles and wiring + rubbers $300 ($250 for a RHD set) $350 for a yellow foiled LHD set
French Yellow Headlightset incl. everything, NIB $550

Valances incl. fogs and indicators $350 for a new aftermarket valance + used lights in nice condition

M-Tech kits complete with inner Euro bumpers, brackets, sideskirts, fender flares, etc $2000

Warning triangles NIB NOS NLA $70

Exotic wheels:
Hartge staggered 7.5/8.5 x 16 $900
AC Schnitzer 8.5 x 17 $1000
ACT Mesh 8.5/9.5 x16 $1600

Crackfree Dashboards $500~$600
E12 Dashboard, almost perfect $400

Euro M88 headers (NIB) $1300

Blue Trunk BMW Cloth $25

Hartge E34 spoilerset (sideskirts and trunk spoiler) $400
BBS E21 front spoiler $150

Headlight washing add on kit $350 (rebuild motors)

Recaro Herringbone interior complete with doorpanels, pulls, etc. $1500

Moonroof conversion set $500

Rear shelf with sunshade $150

3.07 Big Case 210mm Limited Slip Diff from Euro M535i $300
3.45 Big Case 210mm Limited Slip Diff from Euro M535i $450
Last edited by ovide on Feb 05, 2015 12:37 AM, edited 1 time in total.
SF-535is
Posts: 609
Joined: Dec 26, 2007
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Re: March Euro Shipment coming to California, Prices added!

Post by SF-535is »

Hi,
Are you able to source a part for an e24?
MOULDING DOOR FRONT RIGHT 51131889486
It's no longer available here in the US.
Please let me know if you have any luck with a new one, I may even buy 2 ;)
Thanks in advance.

Carl
ovide
Posts: 1513
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Netherlands, Europe
Contact:

Re: March Euro Shipment coming to California, Prices added!

Post by ovide »

SF-535is wrote:Hi,
Are you able to source a part for an e24?
MOULDING DOOR FRONT RIGHT 51131889486
It's no longer available here in the US.
Please let me know if you have any luck with a new one, I may even buy 2 ;)
Thanks in advance.

Carl
You were just in time! I pulled 2 of 2 cars and shipped them.
Please email me for details [email protected]
Ivo
gomifune
Posts: 161
Joined: Dec 29, 2011
Location: Bay Area, Cali

Re: March Euro Shipment coming to California, Prices added!

Post by gomifune »

Looking for the following if u have them.

Rear e28 chrome bumper center section. Needs to be straight w minimal surface rust.
E28 front spoiler for late euro valance. Preferably something like an m lip spoiler.

Thx
Ted
ovide
Posts: 1513
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Netherlands, Europe
Contact:

Re: March Euro Shipment coming to California, Prices added!

Post by ovide »

Hi Ted,

I'm affraid I don't have extra later style spoilers, I do have one of these extra available incl. valance.

Image


I will check on the centre section!

please email me for details
Ivo
ovide
Posts: 1513
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Netherlands, Europe
Contact:

Re: March Euro Shipment coming to California, Prices added!

Post by ovide »

All parts shipped out today.....it was a "helluva-job" but we did it again :alright:



Image

Image

Image

Of to the USA!

Image



Not all parts are spoken for, so just email me with inquiries!

See ya next month,
Ivo
Kernallife
Posts: 3
Joined: Feb 04, 2015
Location: United States

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Post by Kernallife »

Hello, I am new here and it will not let me PM. I am looking for Euro Bumpers front and back. Also front valance.
geordi
Posts: 1417
Joined: Jan 26, 2012
Location: WYOKA

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Post by geordi »

That is a yeoman's effort… wow! Last year parts and again this year. Thank you Ivo for putting this together for us! :up: :clap: :up:
molly_watah
Posts: 41
Joined: Oct 07, 2013

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Post by molly_watah »

Somehow I completely missed this.. you didn't happen to bring over any early "shorty" e24 bumpers did you?
ovide
Posts: 1513
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Netherlands, Europe
Contact:

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Post by ovide »

molly_watah wrote:Somehow I completely missed this.. you didn't happen to bring over any early "shorty" e24 bumpers did you?
I didn't have any E24 bumpers/parts available this time, so you didn't miss out on that.
PM me and I'll safe your info for later,

best
Ivo
ElGuappo
Posts: 8138
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Sacramento, CA
Contact:

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Post by ElGuappo »

Wow Ivo that is some serious work.
Let's hope you don't have port/customs issues again :(
Kyle in NO
Posts: 17638
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Nasty Orleans------> Batten-Rooehjch------>More Souther LA

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Post by Kyle in NO »

SHIT. I should have had you send a new E28 windshield over!!!
T_C_D
Posts: 7733
Joined: May 27, 2009
Location: Twin Cities
Contact:

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Post by T_C_D »

Awesome packing job!
Freude am Fahren
Posts: 346
Joined: Nov 23, 2014
Location: Culver City, CA

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Post by Freude am Fahren »

Kyle in NO wrote:SHIT. I should have had you send a new E28 windshield over!!!
I bought mine from the dealer here in California with no hassle. Cost me about 270 bucks shipped from Germany. There is a two weeks wait for the shipment to arrive though.
Kyle in NO
Posts: 17638
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Nasty Orleans------> Batten-Rooehjch------>More Souther LA

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Post by Kyle in NO »

Well, unfortunately that has not worked out for me.
duggi
Posts: 2427
Joined: Apr 26, 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contact:

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Post by duggi »

I want that multi-colored e28. :shock:
Ted in T.O.
Posts: 3412
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Mississauga,Ontario

Re: March Euro Shipment coming to California, Prices added!

Post by Ted in T.O. »

ovide wrote:All parts shipped out today.....it was a "helluva-job" but we did it again :alright:



Image

Image

Image

Of to the USA!

Image



Not all parts are spoken for, so just email me with inquiries!

See ya next month,
Ivo
I was there last year and please believe me I thought I was in a Candy store. Bring lotsa cash because Ivo and Ini will not disappoint when it comes to Euro parts being all in one place. Oh Shit I forgot. The 2 parties are a blast and the Cali Boys are a riot. Buy lots, play safe and have fun folks. Wish I could make this year but 5er West is on my Bucket list this year. Tedster
Freude am Fahren
Posts: 346
Joined: Nov 23, 2014
Location: Culver City, CA

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Post by Freude am Fahren »

Kyle in NO wrote:Well, unfortunately that has not worked out for me.
Guys,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like the Euro front windshield has officially become NLA. The US glass had become NLA some time ago and now we have exhausted the Euro supplies. I ordered my glass late December 2014 and back then the inventory showed 13 pieces which sounded promising. However, when I checked with the dealer the number has dropped to zero. What I suspect happened is either someone bought a dozen front windshields (unlikely) or that was false inventory and I bought the last or the very last piece that they had. I tried to gauge if they would be willing to make more glass but they didn't have an ETA and commented that that typically means they won't be any more OEM glass made.

Your best bet would be to check in with different third party dealers to see if they happen to have a glass sitting on their shelves. Otherwise, aftermarket is the only remaining option.

Eamon
socalM5
Posts: 374
Joined: Jul 28, 2013
Location: USA

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Post by socalM5 »

Ivo can you put me down for a moonroof kit
ovide
Posts: 1513
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Netherlands, Europe
Contact:

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Post by ovide »

Sorry, the only one I had in good condition sold right away...
wkohler
Posts: 50941
Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Location: Phönix, Arizona, USA
Contact:

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Post by wkohler »

I have one I could bring over. It would be just like getting it from Ivo, just different.
ovide
Posts: 1513
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Netherlands, Europe
Contact:

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Post by ovide »

Chris and Ivo; Brothers from other Mothers [emoji57]
Pavel
Posts: 1506
Joined: Jan 02, 2012
Location: Sugar Land, TX

Re: March Euro Shipment on it's way to California!

Post by Pavel »

See you next week brother! Awesome work there, wish we could participate in the "Candy Store".
Post Reply