Page 2 of 2

Re: FS: Staggered naked throwing stars - M System II

Posted: Sep 27, 2015 10:12 PM
by nickmc619
You happen to still have any of the spares left? Would love to have 1 for the trunk.

Re: FS: Staggered naked throwing stars - M System II

Posted: Oct 13, 2015 2:36 AM
by Nebraska_e28
BUMP! Moving soon & need to sell.
nickmc619 wrote:You happen to still have any of the spares left? Would love to have 1 for the trunk.
Pretty sure I just have the ones mentioned still & no extras, but will check.

Re: FS: Staggered naked throwing stars - M System II

Posted: Nov 05, 2015 2:41 PM
by Nebraska_e28
I still have 1 of these wheels left!

17x9 et11 chrome
There is one spot that appears to have been professionally repaired. I bought this from a member on the board some years ago but never got around to mounting it.

$200 shipped in the U.S.