FS: Staggered naked throwing stars - M System II
Re: FS: Staggered naked throwing stars - M System II
You happen to still have any of the spares left? Would love to have 1 for the trunk.
-
Nebraska_e28
- Beamter

- Posts: 9142
- Joined: Apr 13, 2006
- Location: Council Bluffs, IA
- Contact:
Re: FS: Staggered naked throwing stars - M System II
BUMP! Moving soon & need to sell.
Pretty sure I just have the ones mentioned still & no extras, but will check.nickmc619 wrote:You happen to still have any of the spares left? Would love to have 1 for the trunk.
-
Nebraska_e28
- Beamter

- Posts: 9142
- Joined: Apr 13, 2006
- Location: Council Bluffs, IA
- Contact:
Re: FS: Staggered naked throwing stars - M System II
I still have 1 of these wheels left!
17x9 et11 chrome
There is one spot that appears to have been professionally repaired. I bought this from a member on the board some years ago but never got around to mounting it.
$200 shipped in the U.S.
17x9 et11 chrome
There is one spot that appears to have been professionally repaired. I bought this from a member on the board some years ago but never got around to mounting it.
$200 shipped in the U.S.

