FS: full red comfort power interior.

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
mooseheadm5
Posts: 23035
Joined: Apr 08, 2009
Location: Charlottesville, VA
Contact:

Post by mooseheadm5 »

dsmith wrote:
mooseheadm5 wrote:Do you know how far away you are from Cactus? We may be paying him a visit and, if so, I will want this interior.
About 215 miles by Google maps...

Didn't Tyler just drive by there with an Excursion? ;)
It was full of parts for slammin.

I'll be in touch. Once we figure out whether or not we are heading up there to trade cars with Cactus and where we may pass through.
oldskool
Posts: 12001
Joined: Jul 13, 2008
Location: coastal north carolina
Contact:

Post by oldskool »

:popcorn:
BDKawey
Posts: 1380
Joined: Sep 15, 2011
Location: Canton, Ohio

Post by BDKawey »

Both front and rear seats are sold, door cards and arm rests are all that remain. accepting offers
south26
Posts: 6374
Joined: Jul 13, 2008
Location: Kettering, OH

Post by south26 »

mooseheadm5 wrote:Do you know how far away you are from Cactus? We may be paying him a visit and, if so, I will want this interior.
Hey when? I am also right next to Cactus.


Never mind that has already happened. You brought the Porsche right?


Andy
BDKawey
Posts: 1380
Joined: Sep 15, 2011
Location: Canton, Ohio

Re: FS: full red comfort power interior.

Post by BDKawey »

Someone buy my headrests, excellent shape 75 shipped
TDavanzo
Posts: 2
Joined: Jun 08, 2014
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Re: FS: full red comfort power interior.

Post by TDavanzo »

Still available? I'm semi local and would be willing to pick up.
bigjay973
Posts: 391
Joined: Nov 06, 2011
Location: newark nj.

Re: FS: full red comfort power interior.

Post by bigjay973 »

I know I'm pretty late to the party, but are these still available?
Post Reply