Would love to know how you can tell.slimdevil27 wrote:Camshaft is from a B35........I checked mine on the stand. Upgrade for a B34, but not euro.
FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 Parts
-
slimdevil27
- Posts: 935
- Joined: Nov 12, 2011
- Location: WA
I was told that's not a part #. But I don't know for sure. Sounds like you don't either. Anyone?slimdevil27 wrote:slimdevil27 wrote:Camshaft is from a B35........I checked mine on the stand. Upgrade for a B34, but not euro..Would love to know how you can tell
Same number on the cam as the second pic of your cam......unless all M30 cams have that number.
Re: FS: A bunch of M30B34 and B35 parts
deleted
Last edited by tig on Jul 22, 2014 7:52 PM, edited 1 time in total.
-
StayClassy93
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Oct 18, 2012
- Location: Fitchburg, MA
Re: FS: A bunch of M30B34 and B35 parts
Emailed you
Re: FS: A bunch of M30B34 and B35 parts
B34 Oil Pan SOLD.
Bump for the rest.
Bump for the rest.
Re: FS: A bunch of M30B34 and B35 parts
Updated first post with tons MOAR parts.
Re: FS: A bunch of B34 & B35 parts. UPDATE. MOAR!
deleted
Last edited by tig on Jul 22, 2014 7:53 PM, edited 2 times in total.
Re: FS: A bunch of B34 & B35 parts. UPDATE. MOAR!
Sum stuf sold. Some not. Bump
Re: FS: A bunch of B34 & B35 parts. UPDATE. MOAR!
Do you still have the B35 alternator bracket? if so, what's the part #. I need one for my E24
Re: FS: A bunch of B34 & B35 parts. UPDATE. MOAR!
No. The one shown above is the B34 variant.jah_shed wrote:Do you still have the B35 alternator bracket? if so, what's the part #. I need one for my E24
-
TheGraye28
- Posts: 549
- Joined: Apr 16, 2006
- Location: Goshen, NY 10924
Re: FS: A bunch of B34 & B35 parts. UPDATE. MOAR!
Email'd on the manifolds.
-
TheGraye28
- Posts: 549
- Joined: Apr 16, 2006
- Location: Goshen, NY 10924
Re: FS: A bunch of B34 & B35 parts. UPDATE. MOAR!
That is what i thought....
Re: FS: A bunch of B34 & B35 parts. UPDATE. MOAR!
I like to eat small children!
Re: FS: A bunch of B34 & B35 parts. UPDATE. MOAR!
I like to eat small children.
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts sale UPDATED: 08-20-14
Bump. Buy shit.
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts sale UPDATED: 08-20-14
Bump for M30 flywheel.
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts sale MOAR: 09-22-14
Just put it in your e car. Either way you just got a free bump.
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts sale MOAR: 09-22-14
Id like to take those b35 exhaust manifolds. Shipped to 94806?
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts sale MOAR: 09-22-14
Sorry, in Romania drinking mye28 through a straw...
I actually am not sure those are B35 manifolds. Someone previously commented that they were B34. Let me know if you want them.
I actually am not sure those are B35 manifolds. Someone previously commented that they were B34. Let me know if you want them.
Re: FS: cek's E28 B34/B35 parts sale MOAR: 09-22-14
You have Email.


