Page 2 of 2

Posted: Nov 22, 2013 9:52 PM
by demetk
Sounds good. Maybe someone else can chime in on you choice of harness. Where did you get the info on it working with 1.3?

Posted: Nov 22, 2013 10:03 PM
by Cooperman
demetk wrote:Sounds good. Maybe someone else can chime in on you choice of harness. Where did you get the info on it working with 1.3?
I found it here on the forum. Search function. :D

Posted: Nov 22, 2013 10:07 PM
by demetk
Cooperman wrote:
demetk wrote:Sounds good. Maybe someone else can chime in on you choice of harness. Where did you get the info on it working with 1.3?
I found it here on the forum. Search function. :D
LOL. I wonder if Searchy is not feeling well?

Posted: Nov 26, 2013 1:50 PM
by Cooperman
TPS needed adjusted. Also, the ICV was bad.

Car is now running pretty well.

Thanks for all the help.