Euro e24 635csi motronic 1.3 conversion- Update 11/22/13

E28 technical advice asked and given! Troubleshooting, modifications and more.
demetk
Posts: 8433
Joined: Aug 09, 2007
Location: CT, USA

Post by demetk »

Sounds good. Maybe someone else can chime in on you choice of harness. Where did you get the info on it working with 1.3?
Cooperman
Posts: 909
Joined: Apr 17, 2009
Location: Fayetteville, AR

Post by Cooperman »

demetk wrote:Sounds good. Maybe someone else can chime in on you choice of harness. Where did you get the info on it working with 1.3?
I found it here on the forum. Search function. :D
demetk
Posts: 8433
Joined: Aug 09, 2007
Location: CT, USA

Post by demetk »

Cooperman wrote:
demetk wrote:Sounds good. Maybe someone else can chime in on you choice of harness. Where did you get the info on it working with 1.3?
I found it here on the forum. Search function. :D
LOL. I wonder if Searchy is not feeling well?
Cooperman
Posts: 909
Joined: Apr 17, 2009
Location: Fayetteville, AR

Post by Cooperman »

TPS needed adjusted. Also, the ICV was bad.

Car is now running pretty well.

Thanks for all the help.
Post Reply