Page 2 of 2

Posted: Feb 11, 2013 4:35 PM
by waynet1
pleasefixitup wrote:
torch it is!

Hmmm the order.

torch then hammer

torch then vice with with a setup to implement the flat region

what do you guys think?
Image

Posted: Feb 11, 2013 4:37 PM
by pleasefixitup
waynet1 wrote:
pleasefixitup wrote:
torch it is!

Hmmm the order.

torch then hammer

torch then vice with with a setup to implement the flat region

what do you guys think?
Image
wayne you're a piece of shit.

Posted: Feb 11, 2013 5:16 PM
by waynet1
pleasefixitup wrote: wayne you're a piece of shit.
:thanks:

Posted: Feb 11, 2013 6:46 PM
by freetoride
Shame on you Wayne! I'm copying the pic.

Posted: Feb 12, 2013 8:45 PM
by shagrath
Cut that balancer ring off. You don't need it.

Posted: Feb 13, 2013 8:27 PM
by Cupholder Zealot
I feel exonerated. I have done a lot of mindless shit working on cars, but I'm glad to know I didn't totally misread the Bentley when I put that rod in upside down and had to redo it :oops:

Posted: Feb 14, 2013 12:32 AM
by pleasefixitup
Cupholder Nazi wrote:I feel exonerated. I have done a lot of mindless shit working on cars, but I'm glad to know I didn't totally misread the Bentley when I put that rod in upside down and had to redo it :oops:
the moment when you see your shifter moving in circles while moving up and down....

:bs:

Posted: Feb 14, 2013 9:03 AM
by Brad D.
pleasefixitup wrote:
Cupholder Nazi wrote:I feel exonerated. I have done a lot of mindless shit working on cars, but I'm glad to know I didn't totally misread the Bentley when I put that rod in upside down and had to redo it :oops:
the moment when you see your shifter moving in circles while moving up and down....

:bs:
:laugh: