selector rod hitting guibo

E28 technical advice asked and given! Troubleshooting, modifications and more.
waynet1
Posts: 2524
Joined: Jan 10, 2011
Location: Port Charlotte,FL-Newport,RI

Post by waynet1 »

pleasefixitup wrote:
torch it is!

Hmmm the order.

torch then hammer

torch then vice with with a setup to implement the flat region

what do you guys think?
Image
pleasefixitup
Posts: 1856
Joined: Nov 21, 2011
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois

Post by pleasefixitup »

waynet1 wrote:
pleasefixitup wrote:
torch it is!

Hmmm the order.

torch then hammer

torch then vice with with a setup to implement the flat region

what do you guys think?
Image
wayne you're a piece of shit.
waynet1
Posts: 2524
Joined: Jan 10, 2011
Location: Port Charlotte,FL-Newport,RI

Post by waynet1 »

pleasefixitup wrote: wayne you're a piece of shit.
:thanks:
freetoride
Posts: 1044
Joined: Oct 31, 2011
Location: Jonesboro, Arkansas

Post by freetoride »

Shame on you Wayne! I'm copying the pic.
shagrath
Posts: 14980
Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace

Post by shagrath »

Cut that balancer ring off. You don't need it.
Cupholder Zealot
Posts: 285
Joined: Jun 11, 2011
Location: Bay Area, El Cerrito Ca

Post by Cupholder Zealot »

I feel exonerated. I have done a lot of mindless shit working on cars, but I'm glad to know I didn't totally misread the Bentley when I put that rod in upside down and had to redo it :oops:
pleasefixitup
Posts: 1856
Joined: Nov 21, 2011
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois

Post by pleasefixitup »

Cupholder Nazi wrote:I feel exonerated. I have done a lot of mindless shit working on cars, but I'm glad to know I didn't totally misread the Bentley when I put that rod in upside down and had to redo it :oops:
the moment when you see your shifter moving in circles while moving up and down....

:bs:
Brad D.
Posts: 10735
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Contact:

Post by Brad D. »

pleasefixitup wrote:
Cupholder Nazi wrote:I feel exonerated. I have done a lot of mindless shit working on cars, but I'm glad to know I didn't totally misread the Bentley when I put that rod in upside down and had to redo it :oops:
the moment when you see your shifter moving in circles while moving up and down....

:bs:
:laugh:
Post Reply