fuel pump compatablility

E28 technical advice asked and given! Troubleshooting, modifications and more.
pleasefixitup
Posts: 1856
Joined: Nov 21, 2011
Location: Chicagoland, Illinois

Post by pleasefixitup »

demetk wrote:
pleasefixitup wrote:I got the car dirt cheap, not demtek cheap, but cheap!
:laugh: You remembered. Glad you're having fun with all of this as you should.

BTW, the pumps will not prime for 3 seconds when the key is turned to the run position so don't bother listening for them.
Of course I remember, you just had to one up me! ;)
I should be running in an hour or so...warming up--was at the yard for a while just hanging out and talking to people about cars. Met some mercedes guys--glad they had no interest in bmws!

I'm actually having the best time, it's the most time I've been able to spend alone in about 4 years....long story short--I used to fish A LOT.
fukoa wrote:http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ATX-E8248

if you need it I have it , call me
I have one, not sure if it will work but I'll give it a shot 1st.

I'll call you anyway--gotta let you know what wasn't at the yard.
Post Reply