Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mar 28, 2012 1:14 PM
by 1st 5er
carnutdallas wrote: Soooo True...I hate gas and love it at the same time.....Love me some fuel!!! But I hates to pay for it. I am going to start a donation site for gas and see if people will send me some :banana:
I generally have a bit each morning that is currently going to waste.
Send me the link and I'll hook you up for sure.

Posted: Mar 28, 2012 1:19 PM
by carnutdallas
1st 5er wrote:
I generally have a bit each morning that is currently going to waste.
Send me the link and I'll hook you up for sure.
LOL :rofl:

Posted: Mar 29, 2012 9:37 AM
by Nicke28
These fuel boycotts never work.

Posted: Mar 29, 2012 10:21 AM
by Mike W.
Hey, you want to drive down fuel prices, just a a nice worldwide recession/depression. Put 40% of the people out of work, nobody has any money to buy anything, prices will go right down. Of course you wont be able to buy gas either, but minor details. :laugh:

Posted: Mar 29, 2012 11:29 AM
by davintosh
1st 5er wrote:
carnutdallas wrote: Soooo True...I hate gas and love it at the same time.....Love me some fuel!!! But I hates to pay for it. I am going to start a donation site for gas and see if people will send me some :banana:
I generally have a bit each morning that is currently going to waste.
Send me the link and I'll hook you up for sure.
We had corned beef & cabbage last night; I've got plenty to donate this morning. Get it while it's fresh.

Posted: Mar 29, 2012 11:37 AM
by mtnman533
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17545739

We had corned beef & cabbage last night; I've got plenty to donate this morning. Get it while it's fresh.
Buy a flag to be put on my Caterham then! :D Check the blog for how...