Gas out protest

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

carnutdallas wrote: Soooo True...I hate gas and love it at the same time.....Love me some fuel!!! But I hates to pay for it. I am going to start a donation site for gas and see if people will send me some :banana:
I generally have a bit each morning that is currently going to waste.
Send me the link and I'll hook you up for sure.
carnutdallas
Posts: 1915
Joined: Apr 13, 2008
Location: Frisco, TX
Contact:

Post by carnutdallas »

1st 5er wrote:
I generally have a bit each morning that is currently going to waste.
Send me the link and I'll hook you up for sure.
LOL :rofl:
Nicke28
Posts: 682
Joined: Jul 12, 2007
Location: Corpus Christi TX

Post by Nicke28 »

These fuel boycotts never work.
Mike W.
Posts: 27986
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: California Whine Country

Post by Mike W. »

Hey, you want to drive down fuel prices, just a a nice worldwide recession/depression. Put 40% of the people out of work, nobody has any money to buy anything, prices will go right down. Of course you wont be able to buy gas either, but minor details. :laugh:
davintosh
Posts: 13965
Joined: Jan 28, 2009
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Contact:

Post by davintosh »

1st 5er wrote:
carnutdallas wrote: Soooo True...I hate gas and love it at the same time.....Love me some fuel!!! But I hates to pay for it. I am going to start a donation site for gas and see if people will send me some :banana:
I generally have a bit each morning that is currently going to waste.
Send me the link and I'll hook you up for sure.
We had corned beef & cabbage last night; I've got plenty to donate this morning. Get it while it's fresh.
mtnman533
Posts: 1599
Joined: Oct 02, 2008
Location: Los Gatos, CA

Post by mtnman533 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17545739

We had corned beef & cabbage last night; I've got plenty to donate this morning. Get it while it's fresh.
Buy a flag to be put on my Caterham then! :D Check the blog for how...
Post Reply