What tires are you running?

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
SD45T-2

Post by SD45T-2 »

1st 5er wrote:
SD45T-2 wrote:
1st 5er wrote:For 'cheap on the street', I've been running a set of 235/45/17 Firestone's Primewell PZ900 brand.
And, thanks to a local connection, $85.00 out the door per corner.
You are a Brave man, Ive seen seperation on Primewells like no other.
PZ900's?

I have been called "a bit adventurous". :D
Yes, I worked for Bridgestone for a bit,and saw many of these. Firestone makes so much money on these you can come into any firestone on shitty tires,that are dryrotted,and cords showing and they will give you a free set of PZ900's. You may have to work for it a bit,But they will. After the Wildnerness Problems on exploders Firestone runs away from anything that can cause any kind of bad publicity.
Post Reply