Our cars sure are getting harder to find...

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
RoyW
Posts: 2877
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Albany, NY

Post by RoyW »

Nicke28 wrote:I think at this point e28's are either owned by enthusiast or parted out. I'm starting to notice the same thing with e34's and e36's. I don't see as many non enthusiast e34's and e36's anymore.
I think Nick has hit the nail on the head. While there are still some total clunkers out there of the e28 and e30 variety (and to a lesser degree the e34, & e36)... most of the good ones are in the hands of the enthusiast folk or parts cars.

-RoyW
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

RoyW wrote:... in the hands of the enthusiast folk or parts cars.

-RoyW
... or both. :oops:
Post Reply