Page 2 of 2
Posted: Mar 20, 2013 8:43 PM
by Blue Shadow
ASLAN wrote:sorry blue shadow, but are you being serious?
Absolutely
Posted: Mar 21, 2013 7:52 AM
by shagrath
I dunno about all. Mine doesn't.

Posted: Mar 21, 2013 9:24 AM
by Durden
Mine absolutely sags on the rear drivers side. When I do my subframe bushings/differential change-out I'll measure and report back.
I can't imagine that BMW would've allowed an issue like this on their new vehicles....surely that cannot be right.
Posted: Mar 21, 2013 6:35 PM
by ASLAN
i replaced my rear sub bushings, dog bones and diff mount. the only thing left is the swing arm bushings..........
Posted: Mar 21, 2013 6:45 PM
by Bimmerguy2002
ASLAN wrote:i replaced my rear sub bushings, dog bones and diff mount. the only thing left is the swing arm bushings..........
Thats not the issue, you do realize its a mounting point on the actual chassis issue right?
Posted: Mar 21, 2013 6:55 PM
by Jeremy
Dude. Seriously. Just raise the spring perch one notch on that side.
Boom. Done.
Posted: Mar 22, 2013 5:45 AM
by ASLAN
yeah i know, i guess i was just trying to put everything out there. i replaced those many moons ago. I had an extra swing arm lying around so i decided to swap it out today. Yes, i didnt think this would do anything but i thought it was worth the try. Obviously it still sags. I will be changing the perch tomorrow once its light. i guess i give up.......
Posted: Mar 22, 2013 7:41 AM
by shagrath
Are there pics of this car we can see from a flat ground?