Page 2 of 3

Posted: Feb 14, 2012 8:57 PM
by alijonny
Nanajoth wrote:I roll Asanti on Vogues.
BALLIN'!!!


I roll GREED leggomyeggo waffles on generals.

Posted: Feb 14, 2012 9:05 PM
by NoM54me
Image

They see me rollin'....they hatin'....

But my 'box gets me more ass than a toilet seat....

Posted: Feb 14, 2012 9:19 PM
by Karl Grau
rlomba8204 wrote: It's as if they were designed for a north Jersey teenage girl whose daddy bought her a car and wanted it to look special.
Their target demographic was Deadheads but then Jerry Garcia died and they were stuck with a huge surplus inventory.

Posted: Feb 14, 2012 9:23 PM
by ncpaladin
Poor, crazy kid. :hysterical:

Posted: Feb 14, 2012 9:36 PM
by 1st 5er
Image

Posted: Feb 14, 2012 10:03 PM
by tsmall07
Where are the pics of the low rider e28 with gold plated everything when you need them?!?
rlomba8204 wrote:
m-racer wrote:
rlomba8204 wrote:I agree. I love not only the way they look, but the way they handle. I rip up the autocross course and easily beat far newer cars because I am putting so much more contact patch on the pavement. It's awesome to see dude!
By the way, are you going to "Pimpin the Twisties" :banana: :pimp:
I was planning on it, but the car got impounded by the police tonight on the way home from work. Cops didn't appreciate that my car was all about "stance." When I explained my car was "stanced", they they made me do the "wide stance" thing over the hood because they thought I was dealin' again. Pigs.
Ok, I was good up until now. This put me over the top. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Posted: Feb 14, 2012 10:50 PM
by Das_Prachtstrasse
This thread is :rofl:

Posted: Feb 15, 2012 12:03 PM
by caleb 87 535is
rlomba8204 wrote:I agree. I love not only the way they look, but the way they handle. I rip up the autocross course and easily beat far newer cars because I am putting so much more contact patch on the pavement. It's awesome to see dude!
i love the way they handle with the staggered 18's on them. Especially on the track, and the looks you get from people in the sports car when you pass them in a 80's style beamer its great :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Posted: Feb 15, 2012 12:56 PM
by ldsbeaker
Yeah, the staggered 18s really increase your rolling momentum, and help those track times fall!

Posted: Feb 15, 2012 1:20 PM
by skip535i
Man I been rollin' 19s 'n 18s since I was 16 yo. First thing you gotta do is lower that bitch to the pavement just until the control arms are about to hit the speed bumps and then get big spacers and put the rims out to the corners and stretch those Nexen N300s to the max and rev dump spin your way to pimpdom. I get all kind of attention from the import crowd that can't believe my car is as fast and clean as it is and they have never heard of an e28. I tell 'em to google hit it while it's still warm and they'll find my home website. OldSkool is still my only friend, but I got mad respect yo. The pigs are always on me but that the price I pay.

Posted: Feb 15, 2012 1:33 PM
by jay
I just sent my Style 5 wheels to the recycle guy and purchased a set of these 20s. Can't wait to post new pictures when I get them on with the 205/30/20 tires. I am so sick of the style 5 look that everyone has these days.

Image

Posted: Feb 15, 2012 2:36 PM
by C.R. Krieger
caleb 87 535is wrote:
rlomba8204 wrote:I agree. I love not only the way they look, but the way they handle. I rip up the autocross course and easily beat far newer cars because I am putting so much more contact patch on the pavement. It's awesome to see dude!
i love the way they handle with the staggered 18's on them. Especially on the track, and the looks you get from people in the sports car when you pass them in a 80's style beamer its great :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I'm beginning to wonder who's doin' who.

Matt, did you go get another nym? :evil:

Posted: Feb 15, 2012 2:56 PM
by leadphut
:poke:

Posted: Feb 15, 2012 4:31 PM
by caleb 87 535is
C.R. Krieger wrote:
caleb 87 535is wrote:
rlomba8204 wrote:I agree. I love not only the way they look, but the way they handle. I rip up the autocross course and easily beat far newer cars because I am putting so much more contact patch on the pavement. It's awesome to see dude!
i love the way they handle with the staggered 18's on them. Especially on the track, and the looks you get from people in the sports car when you pass them in a 80's style beamer its great :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I'm beginning to wonder who's doin' who.

Matt, did you go get another nym? :evil:
hahahaha lol no but if matt is the guy that likes staggered 18's and a lower stance then he seems like the guy to roll with on the streets. My name is caleb as it says clearly in my user name. Lol unless i miss interperted what you said. :laugh: :laugh:

Posted: Feb 15, 2012 5:03 PM
by ElGuappo
CR was asking if you are a sockpuppet for Matt aka Bimmerguy2002 aka Super Euro beat aka Matt Hernandez...

Posted: Feb 15, 2012 7:36 PM
by caleb 87 535is
ElGuappo wrote:CR was asking if you are a sockpuppet for Matt aka Bimmerguy2002 aka Super Euro beat aka Matt Hernandez...
Hahaha no I am not a sock puppet for Matt. I'm guessing he likes to make new profiles to mess with people lol.

Posted: Feb 15, 2012 8:58 PM
by C.R. Krieger
caleb 87 535is wrote:
ElGuappo wrote:CR was asking if you are a sockpuppet for Matt aka Bimmerguy2002 aka Super Euro beat aka Matt Hernandez...
Hahaha no I am not a sock puppet for Matt. I'm guessing he likes to make new profiles to mess with people lol.
Don't you have a TRANSMISSION to fix? :confused:

Posted: Feb 15, 2012 9:19 PM
by Mike W.
ElGuappo wrote:CR was asking if you are a sockpuppet for Matt aka Bimmerguy2002 aka Super Euro beat aka Matt Hernandez...
You left out Vin Diesel. :roll:

Posted: Feb 15, 2012 9:40 PM
by ElGuappo
Mike W. wrote:
ElGuappo wrote:CR was asking if you are a sockpuppet for Matt aka Bimmerguy2002 aka Super Euro beat aka Matt Hernandez...
You left out Vin Diesel. :roll:
doh!

Posted: Feb 16, 2012 2:49 AM
by Roberto
Hahaha this thread is :banana:

Posted: Feb 16, 2012 10:05 AM
by 1st 5er
Roberto wrote:Hahaha this thread is :banana:
And the cars described in this thread are :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Posted: Feb 16, 2012 10:57 AM
by shagrath
Outstanding!!! In for the fun! Ray and skip you guys are some funny characters!

Posted: Feb 16, 2012 12:17 PM
by caleb 87 535is
C.R. Krieger wrote:
caleb 87 535is wrote:
ElGuappo wrote:CR was asking if you are a sockpuppet for Matt aka Bimmerguy2002 aka Super Euro beat aka Matt Hernandez...
Hahaha no I am not a sock puppet for Matt. I'm guessing he likes to make new profiles to mess with people lol.
Don't you have a TRANSMISSION to fix? :confused:
Ya but i have to wait for my new valve control box to come in. :bawl: :pics!: :banana: :banana:

Posted: Feb 16, 2012 2:25 PM
by caleb 87 535is
Yes its an automatic :oops: :oops: but ill saving up to buy a manual 535is when I get this one all nice. :banana: :banana:

Posted: Feb 16, 2012 3:12 PM
by C.R. Krieger
caleb 87 535is wrote:Yes its an automatic :oops: :oops: but ill saving up to buy a manual 535is when I get this one all nice. :banana: :banana:
I'm not trying to embarrass you over the autobox. It is what it is. What I'm saying is, you should have the car in good basic running condition before dropping megabucks on the wrong (or even the right) wheels and tires.

Posted: Feb 16, 2012 3:49 PM
by leadphut
C.R. Krieger wrote:I'm not trying to embarrass you over the autobox. It is what it is. What I'm saying is, you should have the car in good basic running condition before dropping megabucks on the wrong (or even the right) wheels and tires.
Listen up! Words of wisdom

Posted: Feb 16, 2012 8:42 PM
by caleb 87 535is
C.R. Krieger wrote:
caleb 87 535is wrote:Yes its an automatic :oops: :oops: but ill saving up to buy a manual 535is when I get this one all nice. :banana: :banana:
I'm not trying to embarrass you over the autobox. It is what it is. What I'm saying is, you should have the car in good basic running condition before dropping megabucks on the wrong (or even the right) wheels and tires.
Ya I know you'r not trying to embarass me lol, the wheels on it now are not in the greatest condition and I will be needing to change them out here soon so. I am hoping replacing the valve control box will solve my problem and if not its back to ground zero..... again :oops: I will try to get some pics of the car up here soon too so u can see what i have to work with its not in the best condition but that's why i bought it. And now since some ass whole had to break out the rear panel window:evil: :evil: , ( the triangulared shaped one) I have just that much more work.

Posted: Feb 16, 2012 10:06 PM
by oldskool
I can't even read that shit anymore. . .
Slow down and buy a vowel. Punctuation is free.

Posted: Feb 16, 2012 11:37 PM
by fastcrs
:heehee: :heehee: :heehee: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.... :popcorn:

Posted: Feb 16, 2012 11:40 PM
by Tammer in Philly
Weak troll is weak.

That said, I've enjoyed this thread as a (very) mindless break from work.

-tammer