HRE or WEDS what are you rollin on

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
alijonny
Posts: 5612
Joined: Apr 09, 2008
Location: Chicago, IL

Post by alijonny »

Nanajoth wrote:I roll Asanti on Vogues.
BALLIN'!!!


I roll GREED leggomyeggo waffles on generals.
NoM54me
Posts: 305
Joined: Jan 11, 2010
Location: Fishers, IN

Post by NoM54me »

Image

They see me rollin'....they hatin'....

But my 'box gets me more ass than a toilet seat....
Karl Grau
Posts: 9742
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Location: 1930's Germany

Post by Karl Grau »

rlomba8204 wrote: It's as if they were designed for a north Jersey teenage girl whose daddy bought her a car and wanted it to look special.
Their target demographic was Deadheads but then Jerry Garcia died and they were stuck with a huge surplus inventory.
Last edited by Karl Grau on Feb 14, 2012 9:32 PM, edited 1 time in total.
ncpaladin
Posts: 898
Joined: Aug 06, 2008
Location: Elizabethtown KY

Post by ncpaladin »

Poor, crazy kid. :hysterical:
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

Image
tsmall07
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 12775
Joined: May 22, 2006
Location: Springfield, vA

Post by tsmall07 »

Where are the pics of the low rider e28 with gold plated everything when you need them?!?
rlomba8204 wrote:
m-racer wrote:
rlomba8204 wrote:I agree. I love not only the way they look, but the way they handle. I rip up the autocross course and easily beat far newer cars because I am putting so much more contact patch on the pavement. It's awesome to see dude!
By the way, are you going to "Pimpin the Twisties" :banana: :pimp:
I was planning on it, but the car got impounded by the police tonight on the way home from work. Cops didn't appreciate that my car was all about "stance." When I explained my car was "stanced", they they made me do the "wide stance" thing over the hood because they thought I was dealin' again. Pigs.
Ok, I was good up until now. This put me over the top. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Das_Prachtstrasse
Posts: 5616
Joined: Sep 10, 2006
Location: Melbourne, Doooown Under

Post by Das_Prachtstrasse »

This thread is :rofl:
caleb 87 535is
Posts: 428
Joined: Jan 24, 2012
Location: Laramie Wyoming

Post by caleb 87 535is »

rlomba8204 wrote:I agree. I love not only the way they look, but the way they handle. I rip up the autocross course and easily beat far newer cars because I am putting so much more contact patch on the pavement. It's awesome to see dude!
i love the way they handle with the staggered 18's on them. Especially on the track, and the looks you get from people in the sports car when you pass them in a 80's style beamer its great :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
ldsbeaker
Posts: 6134
Joined: Mar 25, 2007
Location: Slicktop City, AZ
Contact:

Post by ldsbeaker »

Yeah, the staggered 18s really increase your rolling momentum, and help those track times fall!
skip535i
Posts: 5186
Joined: Oct 26, 2006
Location: Lynchburg, VA

Post by skip535i »

Man I been rollin' 19s 'n 18s since I was 16 yo. First thing you gotta do is lower that bitch to the pavement just until the control arms are about to hit the speed bumps and then get big spacers and put the rims out to the corners and stretch those Nexen N300s to the max and rev dump spin your way to pimpdom. I get all kind of attention from the import crowd that can't believe my car is as fast and clean as it is and they have never heard of an e28. I tell 'em to google hit it while it's still warm and they'll find my home website. OldSkool is still my only friend, but I got mad respect yo. The pigs are always on me but that the price I pay.
jay
Posts: 983
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Beaverton, Or

Post by jay »

I just sent my Style 5 wheels to the recycle guy and purchased a set of these 20s. Can't wait to post new pictures when I get them on with the 205/30/20 tires. I am so sick of the style 5 look that everyone has these days.

Image
C.R. Krieger
Posts: 14507
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Halfway up the left side of Lake Michigan
Contact:

Post by C.R. Krieger »

caleb 87 535is wrote:
rlomba8204 wrote:I agree. I love not only the way they look, but the way they handle. I rip up the autocross course and easily beat far newer cars because I am putting so much more contact patch on the pavement. It's awesome to see dude!
i love the way they handle with the staggered 18's on them. Especially on the track, and the looks you get from people in the sports car when you pass them in a 80's style beamer its great :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I'm beginning to wonder who's doin' who.

Matt, did you go get another nym? :evil:
leadphut
Posts: 4499
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Portland, OR

Post by leadphut »

:poke:
caleb 87 535is
Posts: 428
Joined: Jan 24, 2012
Location: Laramie Wyoming

Post by caleb 87 535is »

C.R. Krieger wrote:
caleb 87 535is wrote:
rlomba8204 wrote:I agree. I love not only the way they look, but the way they handle. I rip up the autocross course and easily beat far newer cars because I am putting so much more contact patch on the pavement. It's awesome to see dude!
i love the way they handle with the staggered 18's on them. Especially on the track, and the looks you get from people in the sports car when you pass them in a 80's style beamer its great :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I'm beginning to wonder who's doin' who.

Matt, did you go get another nym? :evil:
hahahaha lol no but if matt is the guy that likes staggered 18's and a lower stance then he seems like the guy to roll with on the streets. My name is caleb as it says clearly in my user name. Lol unless i miss interperted what you said. :laugh: :laugh:
ElGuappo
Posts: 8138
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Sacramento, CA
Contact:

Post by ElGuappo »

CR was asking if you are a sockpuppet for Matt aka Bimmerguy2002 aka Super Euro beat aka Matt Hernandez...
caleb 87 535is
Posts: 428
Joined: Jan 24, 2012
Location: Laramie Wyoming

Post by caleb 87 535is »

ElGuappo wrote:CR was asking if you are a sockpuppet for Matt aka Bimmerguy2002 aka Super Euro beat aka Matt Hernandez...
Hahaha no I am not a sock puppet for Matt. I'm guessing he likes to make new profiles to mess with people lol.
C.R. Krieger
Posts: 14507
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Halfway up the left side of Lake Michigan
Contact:

Post by C.R. Krieger »

caleb 87 535is wrote:
ElGuappo wrote:CR was asking if you are a sockpuppet for Matt aka Bimmerguy2002 aka Super Euro beat aka Matt Hernandez...
Hahaha no I am not a sock puppet for Matt. I'm guessing he likes to make new profiles to mess with people lol.
Don't you have a TRANSMISSION to fix? :confused:
Mike W.
Posts: 27986
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: California Whine Country

Post by Mike W. »

ElGuappo wrote:CR was asking if you are a sockpuppet for Matt aka Bimmerguy2002 aka Super Euro beat aka Matt Hernandez...
You left out Vin Diesel. :roll:
ElGuappo
Posts: 8138
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Sacramento, CA
Contact:

Post by ElGuappo »

Mike W. wrote:
ElGuappo wrote:CR was asking if you are a sockpuppet for Matt aka Bimmerguy2002 aka Super Euro beat aka Matt Hernandez...
You left out Vin Diesel. :roll:
doh!
Roberto
Posts: 665
Joined: Oct 04, 2008
Location: Thornton, PA

Post by Roberto »

Hahaha this thread is :banana:
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

Roberto wrote:Hahaha this thread is :banana:
And the cars described in this thread are :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
shagrath
Posts: 14980
Joined: Jun 15, 2009
Location: pLace

Post by shagrath »

Outstanding!!! In for the fun! Ray and skip you guys are some funny characters!
caleb 87 535is
Posts: 428
Joined: Jan 24, 2012
Location: Laramie Wyoming

Post by caleb 87 535is »

C.R. Krieger wrote:
caleb 87 535is wrote:
ElGuappo wrote:CR was asking if you are a sockpuppet for Matt aka Bimmerguy2002 aka Super Euro beat aka Matt Hernandez...
Hahaha no I am not a sock puppet for Matt. I'm guessing he likes to make new profiles to mess with people lol.
Don't you have a TRANSMISSION to fix? :confused:
Ya but i have to wait for my new valve control box to come in. :bawl: :pics!: :banana: :banana:
caleb 87 535is
Posts: 428
Joined: Jan 24, 2012
Location: Laramie Wyoming

Post by caleb 87 535is »

Yes its an automatic :oops: :oops: but ill saving up to buy a manual 535is when I get this one all nice. :banana: :banana:
C.R. Krieger
Posts: 14507
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Halfway up the left side of Lake Michigan
Contact:

Post by C.R. Krieger »

caleb 87 535is wrote:Yes its an automatic :oops: :oops: but ill saving up to buy a manual 535is when I get this one all nice. :banana: :banana:
I'm not trying to embarrass you over the autobox. It is what it is. What I'm saying is, you should have the car in good basic running condition before dropping megabucks on the wrong (or even the right) wheels and tires.
leadphut
Posts: 4499
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Portland, OR

Post by leadphut »

C.R. Krieger wrote:I'm not trying to embarrass you over the autobox. It is what it is. What I'm saying is, you should have the car in good basic running condition before dropping megabucks on the wrong (or even the right) wheels and tires.
Listen up! Words of wisdom
caleb 87 535is
Posts: 428
Joined: Jan 24, 2012
Location: Laramie Wyoming

Post by caleb 87 535is »

C.R. Krieger wrote:
caleb 87 535is wrote:Yes its an automatic :oops: :oops: but ill saving up to buy a manual 535is when I get this one all nice. :banana: :banana:
I'm not trying to embarrass you over the autobox. It is what it is. What I'm saying is, you should have the car in good basic running condition before dropping megabucks on the wrong (or even the right) wheels and tires.
Ya I know you'r not trying to embarass me lol, the wheels on it now are not in the greatest condition and I will be needing to change them out here soon so. I am hoping replacing the valve control box will solve my problem and if not its back to ground zero..... again :oops: I will try to get some pics of the car up here soon too so u can see what i have to work with its not in the best condition but that's why i bought it. And now since some ass whole had to break out the rear panel window:evil: :evil: , ( the triangulared shaped one) I have just that much more work.
oldskool
Posts: 12001
Joined: Jul 13, 2008
Location: coastal north carolina
Contact:

Post by oldskool »

I can't even read that shit anymore. . .
Slow down and buy a vowel. Punctuation is free.
fastcrs
Posts: 665
Joined: Jan 25, 2011
Location: Nor Cal

Post by fastcrs »

:heehee: :heehee: :heehee: :laugh: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.... :popcorn:
Tammer in Philly
Posts: 10719
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: CHI, IL

Post by Tammer in Philly »

Weak troll is weak.

That said, I've enjoyed this thread as a (very) mindless break from work.

-tammer
Post Reply