Who's Ready For St. Paddy's Day In San Diego?!!

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
AT8M5
Posts: 1224
Joined: Oct 06, 2010
Location: 2sun, AZ

Post by AT8M5 »

[/quote] Karl-DPP? if those are true OEM Natur floor mats I'll buy them.

Jeff B.[/quote]

Jeff, thanks for the offer to purchase, but RonP beat you to them. He is also taking the wheels. At this rate, I may come down empty. :laugh:

Karl
MLastovo
Posts: 1543
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: San Diego, CA AKA The Best Coast

Post by MLastovo »

Manny D. wrote:Anyoe happen to have a spare set of stock calipers and brackets thay can toss my way?

I need mainly the fronts as a core charge..
I have core parts for you.
r/
D.
Mr.ProjectCar535
Posts: 1068
Joined: Sep 27, 2010
Location: San Jose, CA

Post by Mr.ProjectCar535 »

Hey, if it's not too late, I need to change my shirt order. I'm listed as 2 XL and 2 L, I just need 3 XL shirts now, thanks.


1) Jeff B. XL qty2
2) Chas XL qty2
3) Peter XL qty3
4) Chad 3Xl qty1
5) Mike B 2XL qty1 M qty1
6) OldSkool XL qty1
7) vinceg101 M qty1
8) Corner Carver XL qty2
9) 524tdAviator M qty1
10) Jay3 2xl qty 2
11) 1st 5er 2XL qty1
12) 1st 5er M qty1
13) Kenneth Blankenship IV XL qty 1
14) n00dle L qty 1
15) John SCB XL qty1
16) John in VA XL qty 1
17) RP XL qty 1
18) L_N_Love 2XL qty 2
19) aaront XL qty1
20) Cactusjacks 2XL qty 1
21) AT8M5 XL qty 2
22) AT8M5 L qty 1
23) Kurt XL qty 1
24) Darrin 2XL qty 1
25) Antony XL qty 1
26) Ron535i XL qty 1
27) 528elover L qty1
28) Devinder M qty 2
29) ///BBX M qty 1
30) Dave ?
31) robertt Qty 2 Large please.
AT8M5
Posts: 1224
Joined: Oct 06, 2010
Location: 2sun, AZ

Post by AT8M5 »

I'm off to Sandy Eggo, picking up some seats first at Jim's for RonP. See you's soon! :banana:

Karl
Manny D.
Posts: 1900
Joined: Oct 19, 2007
Location: Hayward, 94542

Post by Manny D. »

AT8M5 wrote:I'm off to Sandy Eggo, picking up some seats first at Jim's for RonP. See you's soon! :banana:

Karl
Got a trunk full of new parts for ya! ;)
Kenny Blankenship
Posts: 4942
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: NNV

Post by Kenny Blankenship »

I had to fly up to Oregon last night...I'm up here now. I managed to get a flight back to Long Beach late Saturday afternoon, so I'll be in SD Saturday night...maybe before the sun goes completely down...
OcCoupe
Posts: 3228
Joined: Aug 21, 2010
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Contact:

Post by OcCoupe »

Looks like the weather is getting better, Dallas Raines and his mega doppler 7000 have lowered the likelihood of rain to 60% and reworded to "with winds and light rain". Anyone who's been to California knows it doesn't rain here.


Image

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USCA0982Image I think he pulled an all nighter...
MLastovo
Posts: 1543
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: San Diego, CA AKA The Best Coast

Post by MLastovo »

OcCoupe wrote:Anyone who's been to California knows it doesn't rain here.
True story.
r/
D.
Last edited by MLastovo on Mar 15, 2012 3:34 PM, edited 1 time in total.
OcCoupe
Posts: 3228
Joined: Aug 21, 2010
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Contact:

Post by OcCoupe »

One of these you'll grow up to be more optimistic.
Karl Grau
Posts: 9742
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Location: 1930's Germany

Post by Karl Grau »

OcCoupe wrote:Dallas Raines and his mega doppler 7000 have lowered the likelihood of rain to 60% and reworded to "with winds and light rain". Image .
There's no way a guy with that suit and hair could be wrong.
Devinder
Posts: 810
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Berkeley, CA

Post by Devinder »

update from Raj: he's looking at tractors in Bakersfield on Saturday morning so he will come to Darin's Sat night. He says the chance of this happening is 94%
Karl Grau
Posts: 9742
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Location: 1930's Germany

Post by Karl Grau »

Devinder wrote:update from Raj: he's looking at tractors in Bakersfield on Saturday morning so he will come to Darin's Sat night. He says the chance of this happening is 94%
As long as it's greater than 90%. If he's missing Friday, someone just got bumped up from floor to couch at my house. :)

Image
travster
Posts: 3
Joined: Mar 15, 2012

Erin Go Braugh!

Post by travster »

Hey, my buddy Kurt (Euro e28) told me I should check out this site. He also told me about this St. Paddy's Day get together this weekend and that I should go and check it out. So, here I am checking out the site and sounds like the get together at Spanish Landing is gonna be pretty cool. My g/friend, Rachel, and I are excited to attend. Now, there is just one thing though, and Kurt said it won't be a problem, I'm an e24, 1985 635csi. So I hope we don't stick out too much amid the beautiful e28's. Hopefully you won't make us park around the corner from everyone else and make us feel like the 'red headed step child'. Anyway, we'll be there on Sat, you can't miss us, we'll be in the car with only 2 doors! See you there! :banana:
Karl Grau
Posts: 9742
Joined: Mar 10, 2006
Location: 1930's Germany

Post by Karl Grau »

There are usually at least a half a dozen e24s at this meet so I wouldn't worry about it. Are you in San Diego? If so, PM me about the Friday pre-meet party.


Image
1st 5er
Posts: 21966
Joined: Jun 13, 2008
Location: Cypress
Contact:

Post by 1st 5er »

You're being set up. :D
oldskool
Posts: 12001
Joined: Jul 13, 2008
Location: coastal north carolina
Contact:

Post by oldskool »

PM me an address and I'll send some nautical items I think you will agree belong there. . .
John SCB
Posts: 1872
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: SoCal, on the Beach.

Post by John SCB »

Karl Grau wrote:
OcCoupe wrote:Dallas Raines and his mega doppler 7000 have lowered the likelihood of rain to 60% and reworded to "with winds and light rain". Image .
There's no way a guy with that suit and hair could be wrong.
Jackie is always right.

Check out her updated forcast for the weekend>

Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2jqi7HzUgw
wkohler
Posts: 50939
Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Location: Phönix, Arizona, USA
Contact:

Post by wkohler »

I think that video was from January 5, 2011. Didn't see anything about rain, though.
John SCB
Posts: 1872
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: SoCal, on the Beach.

Post by John SCB »

wkohler wrote:I think that video was from January 5, 2011. Didn't see anything about rain, though.
Awwww...weather doesn't matter anyway. Just perkin' up the thread!

:laugh:
landspeed
Posts: 1597
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Hillsboro, OR

Post by landspeed »

I did some searching but I couldn't find what time to arrive at Spanish Landing for the morning meet?
MLastovo
Posts: 1543
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: San Diego, CA AKA The Best Coast

Post by MLastovo »

landspeed wrote:I did some searching but I couldn't find what time to arrive at Spanish Landing for the morning meet?
Morning is good.
We aren't much on structure.
D.
Corner Carver
Posts: 1166
Joined: Jun 02, 2006
Location: $6,000,000 Man's Hometown

Post by Corner Carver »

John SCB wrote: Jackie is always right.

Check out her updated forcast for the weekend>

Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2jqi7HzUgw
I didn't see anything about weather in that video.
Image
///BBX
Posts: 182
Joined: Apr 10, 2010
Location: Murrieta, C.a.

Post by ///BBX »

What's the best time to show up this morning? I got the wife and kid so that means its kinda hard to play things by ear, if you know what I mean.............. :dunno:
///BBX
Posts: 182
Joined: Apr 10, 2010
Location: Murrieta, C.a.

Post by ///BBX »

Oh, so it's tomorrow not today. Meeting up at 9?
MLastovo
Posts: 1543
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: San Diego, CA AKA The Best Coast

Post by MLastovo »

///BBX wrote:What's the best time to show up this morning? I got the wife and kid so that means its kinda hard to play things by ear, if you know what I mean.............. :dunno:
Anytime from 9:00AM on is good.
I need my beauty sleep.
r/
D.
wkohler
Posts: 50939
Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Location: Phönix, Arizona, USA
Contact:

Post by wkohler »

Does anyone have a Getrag 260/6? We need one.
John SCB
Posts: 1872
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: SoCal, on the Beach.

Post by John SCB »

I'll be at Cars n Coffee in Irvine tomorrow morning around 7am. Mark will be riding with me. It's great to have a BMW master mechanic riding shotgun!

We'll probably leave CnC around 8am or whenever the group wants to head out. Looking forward to seeing everyone at this legendary SoCal gathering.

:alright: :alright: :alright:
Mr.ProjectCar535
Posts: 1068
Joined: Sep 27, 2010
Location: San Jose, CA

Post by Mr.ProjectCar535 »

Just got to the hotel! Can't wait to see everyone again at the pre-party :banana:
John SCB
Posts: 1872
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: SoCal, on the Beach.

Post by John SCB »

Mr.ProjectCar535 wrote:Just got to the hotel! Can't wait to see everyone again at the pre-party :banana:
Right on. Let the party begin!

How was the drive?
oldskool
Posts: 12001
Joined: Jul 13, 2008
Location: coastal north carolina
Contact:

Post by oldskool »

Subscribed.
Post Reply