Page 7 of 7

Posted: Dec 04, 2006 10:37 PM
by Jeremy
Wiseguy wrote:I'll go drive it like a crackhead tonight
You say that like you're capable of driving in any other fashion. :rofl:

Posted: Dec 05, 2006 10:34 AM
by Wiseguy
Jeremy wrote:
Wiseguy wrote:I'll go drive it like a crackhead tonight
You say that like you're capable of driving in any other fashion. :rofl:
Well..

You are correct.

Posted: Dec 08, 2006 4:58 PM
by C.J.
Soo...




Any new developments?

Posted: Dec 08, 2006 8:22 PM
by Wiseguy
Yeah.

This like, total like, annoying like girl like totally like cut me off today.

So I like totally gave her the finger.

So she like rolled down the window and was totally like "you can like totally like go fuck yourself like really"

So I was like "Your mother was a coathanger short of a brain"

And rolled up the window. And lit a cigarette. And turned up the Stones.

And she kept screaming. My comment must have enraged her.

So I just sat there laughing hysterically.

Then the light turned Green and I like totally blew her like, doors off.

Posted: Dec 08, 2006 8:43 PM
by Kyle in NO
:rofl:

Dude, I hope you're coming to '07 (where ever it is), we're gonna get drunk and laugh our asses off...

Posted: Dec 08, 2006 11:23 PM
by Wiseguy
Oh I'm going alright :)

I already ordred a new funnel.

Posted: Dec 08, 2006 11:52 PM
by the Tanned One
:| :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :popcorn: :wow: :zzz:

Posted: Dec 10, 2006 11:50 PM
by C.J.
I have a mental picture of Wiseguy speaking like a SoCal Valley Girl now.

Posted: Dec 11, 2006 12:36 PM
by Wiseguy
theseeker411 wrote:I have a mental picture of Wiseguy speaking like a SoCal Valley Girl now.
Bumpasaurus.

And that'll like so totally never like happen. Really.

Posted: Dec 11, 2006 4:51 PM
by Adam W in MN
Yeah, I gotta go in '07 just to reunite with party animals like Bill (Wiseguy), rexmo, Tim in N. FL, and others.........

Posted: Dec 12, 2006 10:06 PM
by Brian in TN
Brian like party. Brian dont benember last years party too much. He was drink. Know tanks to that guy from Jersey and folks from a broad.

Posted: Dec 13, 2006 1:38 AM
by a
Brian in TN wrote:Brian like party. Brian dont benember last years party too much. He was drink. Know tanks to that guy from Jersey and folks from a broad.
urrrrrp, The Canadians always have that effect on me. Also, beware of Show me Stater beering home brew . :beer: :ohyeah:

Posted: Dec 13, 2006 7:39 PM
by KillerPM
we will see how many Canadians make it down there.

Tis a long way for us show pushers.

If I can find someone to go with me, I'm game!

Posted: Dec 13, 2006 8:25 PM
by Wiseguy
I am bringing a case of Boddingtons and a funnel for Mr Pimp.

Posted: Jan 03, 2007 6:09 PM
by Brian in TN
Wiseguy wrote:I am bringing a case of Boddingtons and a funnel for Mr Pimp.

werd!

Posted: Jan 04, 2007 12:22 AM
by Layton
Please see the new announcement regarding 5er Fest 2007 under the Community board!