5er FEST 2007....................where.??.....WHEN....????

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Jeremy
Beamter
Beamter
Posts: 15846
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Connecticut

Post by Jeremy »

Wiseguy wrote:I'll go drive it like a crackhead tonight
You say that like you're capable of driving in any other fashion. :rofl:
Wiseguy
Posts: 2026
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Between 17K and Rt 52 but a lot closer to 52

Post by Wiseguy »

Jeremy wrote:
Wiseguy wrote:I'll go drive it like a crackhead tonight
You say that like you're capable of driving in any other fashion. :rofl:
Well..

You are correct.
C.J.
Posts: 3915
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Orange County, CA

Post by C.J. »

Soo...




Any new developments?
Wiseguy
Posts: 2026
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Between 17K and Rt 52 but a lot closer to 52

Post by Wiseguy »

Yeah.

This like, total like, annoying like girl like totally like cut me off today.

So I like totally gave her the finger.

So she like rolled down the window and was totally like "you can like totally like go fuck yourself like really"

So I was like "Your mother was a coathanger short of a brain"

And rolled up the window. And lit a cigarette. And turned up the Stones.

And she kept screaming. My comment must have enraged her.

So I just sat there laughing hysterically.

Then the light turned Green and I like totally blew her like, doors off.
Kyle in NO
Posts: 17638
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Nasty Orleans------> Batten-Rooehjch------>More Souther LA

Post by Kyle in NO »

:rofl:

Dude, I hope you're coming to '07 (where ever it is), we're gonna get drunk and laugh our asses off...
Wiseguy
Posts: 2026
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Between 17K and Rt 52 but a lot closer to 52

Post by Wiseguy »

Oh I'm going alright :)

I already ordred a new funnel.
the Tanned One
Posts: 2725
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Tampa Bay area in Fla.

Post by the Tanned One »

:| :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :popcorn: :wow: :zzz:
C.J.
Posts: 3915
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Orange County, CA

Post by C.J. »

I have a mental picture of Wiseguy speaking like a SoCal Valley Girl now.
Wiseguy
Posts: 2026
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Between 17K and Rt 52 but a lot closer to 52

Post by Wiseguy »

theseeker411 wrote:I have a mental picture of Wiseguy speaking like a SoCal Valley Girl now.
Bumpasaurus.

And that'll like so totally never like happen. Really.
Adam W in MN
Posts: 5055
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Don't waste my motherf***in' time!
Contact:

Post by Adam W in MN »

Yeah, I gotta go in '07 just to reunite with party animals like Bill (Wiseguy), rexmo, Tim in N. FL, and others.........
Brian in TN
Posts: 4615
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by Brian in TN »

Brian like party. Brian dont benember last years party too much. He was drink. Know tanks to that guy from Jersey and folks from a broad.
a
Posts: 12473
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Marshfield ,MA

Post by a »

Brian in TN wrote:Brian like party. Brian dont benember last years party too much. He was drink. Know tanks to that guy from Jersey and folks from a broad.
urrrrrp, The Canadians always have that effect on me. Also, beware of Show me Stater beering home brew . :beer: :ohyeah:
KillerPM
Posts: 3201
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by KillerPM »

we will see how many Canadians make it down there.

Tis a long way for us show pushers.

If I can find someone to go with me, I'm game!
Wiseguy
Posts: 2026
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Between 17K and Rt 52 but a lot closer to 52

Post by Wiseguy »

I am bringing a case of Boddingtons and a funnel for Mr Pimp.
Brian in TN
Posts: 4615
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by Brian in TN »

Wiseguy wrote:I am bringing a case of Boddingtons and a funnel for Mr Pimp.

werd!
Layton
Posts: 562
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by Layton »

Please see the new announcement regarding 5er Fest 2007 under the Community board!
Post Reply