Page 5 of 5

Posted: Jun 23, 2011 12:08 AM
by Tammer in Philly
mitch wrote:Again, when someone famous' daughter dies driving sober while texting, I'd like to make sure we all mock, celebrate, and degrade their death to keep things fair. Because, again, the odds of someone driving 140mph at 3:30am hurting anyone I know are non-existent. The odds of killing someone I know during the day while blindly texting are huge.

We need to realize texting while driving is the new, non-enforceable drunk-driving. Do I live in the only city where this is an epidemic?
Where are you getting the idea that I think drunk driving is the only form of stupidity?

-tammer

Posted: Jun 23, 2011 12:12 AM
by mitch
Tammer in Philly wrote:
mitch wrote:Again, when someone famous' daughter dies driving sober while texting, I'd like to make sure we all mock, celebrate, and degrade their death to keep things fair. Because, again, the odds of someone driving 140mph at 3:30am hurting anyone I know are non-existent. The odds of killing someone I know during the day while blindly texting are huge.

We need to realize texting while driving is the new, non-enforceable drunk-driving. Do I live in the only city where this is an epidemic?
Where are you getting the idea that I think drunk driving is the only form of stupidity?

-tammer
I don't think you do. I was responding to Lee in MD's post.

Posted: Jun 23, 2011 12:17 AM
by 1st 5er
Murfinator wrote:[ What a waste of life; poorly lived and ended.
In so few words...

Posted: Jun 23, 2011 12:19 AM
by Tammer in Philly
mitch wrote:

I don't think you do. I was responding to Lee in MD's post.
Oh, I read it as though directed toward everyone who has been critical of Dunn.

-tammer

Posted: Jun 23, 2011 1:44 AM
by wkohler
Why are you people still talking about this shithead, douche nozzle?

Who gives a flying fuck if he has a couple BMWs? Lots of fucking shithead dumb-asses have BMWs. Some even have E28s.

Who gives a crap about this shit? Really. You've got this thread, a bunch of inappropriate, essentially NSFW threads about a bunch of crap no one cares about. There are much more important things to discuss if you want to discuss something.

Nearly 900 square miles of Arizona is on fire, and it's bleeding into New Mexico. We're hemorrhaging money because the spending cannot be reeled in. It's not sustainable. Rivers are flooding, and Churchill Downs gets nailed with a tornado. This is the shit that's real. Fuck that douche and his MTV dickwad gang. Bunch of degenerate fucks.

Of course, we can't talk about that shit because someone will get their panties in a wad saying, "Let's get back to the cars. This is a car board." It's all connected. It's life. Get used to it. People are stealing from us and no one gives a shit apparently.

It's getting really old.

Posted: Jun 23, 2011 7:58 AM
by Duke
I like bubbles!

Posted: Jun 23, 2011 8:08 AM
by slammin_e28
I was up till 3am this morning, sick.

Posted: Jun 23, 2011 10:25 AM
by Blue Shadow
It is a 24 hour world and people need to be places at all hours of that 24 hours so mandating that those that want to survive stay off the roads in the wee hours is stupid.

Years ago when the niece and nephew were young I used that road before dawn on Christmas day because present opening was pretty early during those years. If bars closed a couple hours later there might have been an opportunity to meet the last of the party crowd on the roads at that time. That is part of the reason why bars close in the early wee hours, to get the drunks off the road before the beginning of rush hour for most folks. But that doesn't mean the morning paper delivery (or any of a number of late evening/early morning deliveries) needs to happen during rush hour to leave the roads to the drunks.

Posted: Jun 23, 2011 12:16 PM
by AlpinaE24
Christmas morning = best time to do top speed runs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5IHZupSy2U

:laugh:

Posted: Jun 23, 2011 12:21 PM
by Mark in Toronto
Duke wrote:I like bubbles!
Holy shit, didn't know you were a Trailer Park Boys fan. Go figure.

Image