535i Parts Car - Alpharetta, GA - $400 or best offer

Buy, sell, or trade parts.
Post Reply
David Adams
Posts: 69
Joined: Nov 21, 2010
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Contact:

535i Parts Car - Alpharetta, GA - $400 or best offer

Post by David Adams »

Car is located in Alpharetta, GA. Just give me a call and ask for Dave :) My number and email are listed at the bottom.

All prices are negotiable and yes, it was a drifter, but, it still has some pretty decent parts if anyone is interested in any of them. Shoot me a PM, email me, text me or call.

You guys are the BEST at this stuff so if you know someone who needs parts or a chassis, let me know! Also, if you can think of any parts I didn't mention, just call em out and I'll give you a price.

!!!!!!CAR IS SOLD!!!!! Seven-Seven-Zero Eight-Eight-Three One-Four-Eight-Seven or email hunterd557 at G Mail dot com

Here's some the parts ---ALL PRICES ARE OBO --- MAKE AN OFFER THE WORST I CAN SAY IS NO THANK YOU :)


3.25 differential LSD ($125)

br>
TONS of wheels! 5 15s ($100), 4 E39 16s ($250). All pictured below need new tires.

BRAND NEW!!! Rear subframe polyeurethane bushing kit ($75)

BRAND NEW!!! E28 535i manual transmission pedal box ($100)

BRAND NEW!!! E28 535i water pump ($25)

BRAND NEW!!! E28 535i GUIBO ($40)

BRAND NEW!!! E28 535i clutch master cylinder ($40)

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image






Once again Seven-Seven-Zero Eight-Eight-Three One-Four-Eight-Seven, ask for Dave :)

email hunterd557 at G Mail dot com
Last edited by David Adams on Sep 25, 2011 12:05 PM, edited 1 time in total.
al525i
Posts: 662
Joined: Feb 12, 2006

Post by al525i »

you have a pm about some of the parts
David Adams
Posts: 69
Joined: Nov 21, 2010
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Contact:

Post by David Adams »

Replied :)

Update CAR IS SOLD!!!!!!

STILL HAVE EXTRA PARTS!
David Adams
Posts: 69
Joined: Nov 21, 2010
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Contact:

Post by David Adams »

Diff and bushings sold!

Still have the E39 wheels, E28 wheels, guibo, clutch master, just found a clutch slave and water pump.

As always, first come first serve. Nothing personal, just trying to clean this stuff out and make some cash.
Kyle in NO
Posts: 17638
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Nasty Orleans------> Batten-Rooehjch------>More Souther LA

Post by Kyle in NO »

FYI you can buy the E28 pedal box brand new from BMW for under $40.
Xenocide
Posts: 3370
Joined: Jun 08, 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA

Post by Xenocide »

David Adams wrote:Replied :)

Update CAR IS SOLD!!!!!!
Good! I just had a deal on a 535i fall through and I think I got bit by the big six bug. SWMBO would be upset if I brought home a stripped out drift car though. Now I won't be tempted to anymore :lol:
Post Reply