- Euro Instrument Cluster out of M535i, complete and good for parts, Was spare for me $25
- Early E24 635 rubber spoiler, $100
- A/C Fan (Blower Unit) Bosch (Center console Fan), 64511374605 $75
- Auxillary Cooling Fan, $50
- NEW Thermotime Switch, 13621274630 $30
- E24 5-speed Pedal Box, New $25
- Aux Fan Resistor, New $20
- Saab Moonroof for E28, Complete with installation instructions $100
- Saab Moonroof, Glass Piece ONLY. I kept a spare just in case $50
- New, M30 Cold Start Valve $40
- New, Temp Sensor, 13621709966 $20
- New, Wahler 75 degree thermostat $10
- Used starter, works fine $60
- Set of fog light guards, rectanglular U-shaped for non-spoilered bmw $30
- E30 325i New, Cold Start Valve $75
- Water Temo Sensor, New 0280130026 $15
- New Coolant Temp Sensor 533i, 528e $15
- BMW Valve Stem Seals, Viton New Set $10
- New, E28 parking Light Enclosure with Bulb, 63131386610 $25
- New, Shifter stop buffer 25111204422 $5
- New Hedlight Switch $35
- Brake Pad Wear Sensors Set (1 Front, 2 Rear) $10
- E28 Factory Service Manual, high quality production $100
Buyer pays shipping. Thanks!
FS: Various used and new E28 & E4 Parts
-
IceHaus Dave
- Posts: 438
- Joined: Feb 12, 2006
FS: Various used and new E28 & E4 Parts
Last edited by IceHaus Dave on Jan 24, 2008 4:22 PM, edited 1 time in total.
Do you mean speedometer by the "instrument cluster?" If so, does it work correctly? I need an ECU temp sensor for an 87 535is, not sure if that's what you have listed or not. Last but not least I need the (single prong one to the right) sender for the temperature gauge. And is that thermostat the stock temp. for an m30?
Here is thread I made in regards to the parts I want, pretty much the 2 sensors in the picture minus the middle one.
http://mye28.com/viewtopic.php?t=42433& ... emperature
Sorry for sounding so confusing, not sure how to word some of the items I need. Thanks, Andrew
Here is thread I made in regards to the parts I want, pretty much the 2 sensors in the picture minus the middle one.
http://mye28.com/viewtopic.php?t=42433& ... emperature
Sorry for sounding so confusing, not sure how to word some of the items I need. Thanks, Andrew
-
ismellfish2
- Posts: 1129
- Joined: Mar 25, 2006
- Location: Chapel Hill, NC
-
mooseheadm5
- Posts: 23035
- Joined: Apr 08, 2009
- Location: Charlottesville, VA
- Contact:
-
Kyle in NO
- Posts: 17638
- Joined: Feb 12, 2006
- Location: Nasty Orleans------> Batten-Rooehjch------>More Souther LA

