Owners Manual? 85 535i

Talk about BMW E28s and the people who own them. Use Tech Talk for tech questions and topics.
Post Reply
BuckeyeZ3
Posts: 17
Joined: Jan 12, 2011
Location: Ashland, OH

Owners Manual? 85 535i

Post by BuckeyeZ3 »

I recently purchased an 85 535i for $500. Yeah, I got lucky. I finally got the trunk open and inside was a copy of the Bentley Manual - BONUS!!! However, there is no owner's manual for it. Is anyone able to make me a xerox of theirs so I can decipher all those knobs and buttons? I would be more than happy to pay you for your effort. I've looked online and no luck.
dcollin
Posts: 1017
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: Napa, CA

Post by dcollin »

They are out there. I got mine on e-bay with my first one, then subsequent cars had them. I've got 3 or 4 if you end up needing one. Let me know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1985-BMW ... 334f2f58c8

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1987-BMW ... 230adcb859
Blue Shadow
Posts: 10539
Joined: Feb 12, 2006
Location: SE PA

Post by Blue Shadow »

If you need to find out something about some of the BMW common knobs, switches, buttons and dials, the manual for an 86 735i is on Bimmerboard. Won't tell you about the HVAC but will tell you about the OBC.

Bottom of the left column. Lots of how tos all the way to that location.

http://www.e38.org/e23/
wkohler
Posts: 50940
Joined: Oct 05, 2006
Location: Phönix, Arizona, USA
Contact:

Post by wkohler »

I've got a manual if you need one.
BuckeyeZ3
Posts: 17
Joined: Jan 12, 2011
Location: Ashland, OH

Post by BuckeyeZ3 »

I'll take it. Let me know the cost and where to send the $$. Thanks for the help.
Post Reply