I installed a new seat cover last night. The vinyl bolsters are straight & well sewn. The microfiber inserts are grippy. The 2nd picture shows the brushable texture of the microfiber. It can be laid over with a brush of the hand.
The seats need to be taken down to replace the stock covers. It is fairly easy to break down these manual sport seats. Ask Kevin for specific pricing; my cover with microfiber inserts was about $300.
They are e30m3 seats.
Last edited by Martin in BellevueWA on Jun 22, 2007 1:56 AM, edited 2 times in total.
BMWCCA2, have you ever seen the sport seats that were an option in the E23 745? They could be ordered in matching buffalo leather and came with the same look as the comfort seats but with better support. I've only ever seen one picture of these seats and I don't recall much about them.
Wait i'm confused, is this a seat kit, new material to re-wrap the seats? or is this just a one piece cover that goes over the original material? The wording got me confused
rags535 wrote:Whats the approx.cost of his kit for e28 sport seats,anyone know?Only saw info for e30's on the website.
I think you will get a better fix on the pricing if you email him. Include your cloth, micro suede, or leather options. He is a cool dude. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.